Product reference : E886SDE
The beard trimmer E886SDE from BaByliss is your ally for a perfect beard !
The Digital Control beard trimmer ensures unique beard maintenance with an even and precise cut. This beard trimmer is equipped with an LED screen and a memory function: it automatically adjusts to your last length setting to make your life easier!
Exclusive to BaByliss Beard trimmer equipped with W-Tech technology for a total hair capture and better cutting efficiency: 25% faster*
* compared to traditional BaByliss For Men beard trimmers
Precision for all beard styles :
- precision to de 0.2 mm
- length settings of 0.4 to 10 mm
- motorised length control
- W-Tech technology for 25%* faster cutting efficiency
- Quick charge function (5 min charge = 3 min run time)
- memory function: your beard trimmer automatically sets itself to your most recent length settings
- washable: removable blades can be rinsed under running water
- large 35mm stainless steel blades with CMS
- beard trimmer with adjustable head to 33° to closely follow the contours of your face
- motorised length control with LED display: 48 ultra precise settings
- accessories: 2 cutting guides, cleaning brush, oil refill
- length settings from 0.4 to 10 mm with 0.2mm increments
- cordless operation: 60 minute run time
|Cut height||21 cutting lengths||0.4mm to 10mm||0.4mm to 10mm + blade|
|Precision and adjustment||0.5mm precision||0.2 mm -motorised length control||0.2 mm -motorised length control|
|Freedom of movement||Double Built-In Shaving Head||Limited - Trim against the hair direction||Limited - Trim against the hair direction|
|Power supply||corded & cordless use||Cordless with charging stand||Cordless with charging stand|
|Quick charge function||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Advised sale price*|
How to trim your beard: Beard styles and face shapes
If you have square face, we recommend trimming your beard in the shape of an anchor or going for the famous 3 days’ stubble, but avoid thicker beards.
If you have an oval face, we recommend a chinstrap beard, a full beard (not too thick) or the famous 3 days’ stubble. Avoid thicker beards.
If you have a round face, choose a long beard or again the famous 3 days’ day stubble. We recommend that you avoid a moustache.
If you have a long face, we recommend the 3 days’ stubble, but avoid the chinstrap beard.
You got it: you can’t go wrong with the 3 days’ stubble! It goes with all face types for a style that's relaxed and simple. Plus, it's easy to maintain.
How should you fix a patchy beard?
Here is our secret if you wish to fix a patchy beard: when trimming, remember to leave the hairs around the patchy bit a little longer. The patchy bit will be completely covered up after you comb your beard.
What is the proper way to remove the cutting guides from a beard trimmer?
Your beard trimmer’s cutting guides are sturdy but they may be damaged when handled. We recommend inserting the cutting guides one leg at a time (do the same when removing them).
Tip Consider applying oil or beard cream to avoid itchiness.
By your side every day
The BaByliss services
the BaByliss guarantee
Everything about the manufacturer’s guarantee on your BaByliss product
Download this product notice hereDownload this product notice hereUser notice
Contact our Customer Service for any questions you may have